Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Ravenna Model Home in the Area

I visited the new model home nearby today because it is exactly the same model we are building! The aren't supposed to open until this weekend but I thought I would at least drive by it. They were putting the final touches on it and let me walk through.  It is beautiful!  I think we are going to be very happy with it.  It is weird to see the real floor plan after just seeing the paper plans.  The rooms look bigger in person and the closets, basement, bathrooms and laundry seem smaller.  I really wasn't sure how big the front entry would be but it was much bigger than the floor plan and  online tour made it look. After I was done inside I wanted to walk around it but my first step sunk about six inches in the mud.  I'll have to save it for a drier day.
Our buyer is all approved so we are moving to a rental house in three weeks. That should be an adventure in itself.  We are renting a four bedroom house that is normally occupied by college kids until our house is done. It will make the new house look like a palace.  Hopefully we will be in the new place by the middle of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment